Special finishes and in-mould lacquers
The expertise to achieve extraordinary finishes
Our flexible and innovative approach to developing pigment dispersions and additives has enabled us to help customers achieve some unique and specialised finishes with PVC, silicon, resins, moulded foam applications and more.
Special finishes and pigments can be combined with other performance enhancing additives to create multi-functional formulations.
Formulations are tailored to be fully compatible with your chosen materials and processes, and are suitable for personal care and food contact applications.
- Textured finishes on dip moulded PVC plastisol
- “Metallic” vinyl for moulding or extrusion
- Colourful, vibrant and decorative surface
- Photoluminescent glow-in-the-dark pigments
- Fluorescent pigments and dispersions
- Temperature sensitive thermochromic PVC resins that change colour when heated up or cooled down
- Specialist lacquers to achieve realistic moulded foam reproductions of items such as bricks, saucepans or weapons for use as film props
- Speckled quartz and sparkling flake finishes
- Realistic skin-like finishes to prosthetics, both for discrete patient use and for film special effects
“We achieve the finishes that others cannot”